Sunday, October 27, 2013

so much

it's amazing how much there can be in 3 pages of paper. 
my patriarchal blessing is 3 pages long and when i stumble across it from time to time i read it and i bawl. every.single.time. 
when i'm in an insecure place in life, it always reminds me that there is someone that loves me and knows who i am. there are things in there that are INCREDIBLE. there is no doubt in my mind that my blessing is mine. and no one elses. i haven't let anyone ever read any part of it.. i've shared itty bitty pieces with one of my best friends and that's it. i don't cry too often when i read or watch movies, but this gets me every single time and i love it.. someday i might just share it a little bit more.. 
come what may and love it.
i still don't think i'm quite ready to say that it's all true, but i do love it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet nothings